Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Contest - Name That Necklace !!

* Scroll down to see photos of the necklace I am creating, and documenting about as I make it.

OK, I can't keep calling this necklace my Statement Piece. It NEEDS a name! So I propose a contest! And *I* get to choose the winner!

And the winner gets their choice of either:

A. A pair of earrings of your choice, up to $15.00 in value. You can even choose some stones that you may see in any of the pictures of The Necklace as I am making it, and I will make the earrings for you. Earrings can be seen in my Etsy shop Jewelry From Tucson

OR

B. Two handmade soaps of your choice from Aunt Nancy's Handmade Soap!

Just enter your idea for a name in the comments. I will choose the winner this Sunday, Sept. 19. And make sure to leave your email in the comments so I can get in touch with you if you are the winner!

6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I LOVE the color. Here's my name suggestion: Weekend Getaway

(I would totally wear this out on the town!)

Email: info@brambleberry.com

scgoddess said...

Desert Delight is my pick - from the AZ desert and it IS a delight!! Good luck with it...
Pam
aka scgoddess

The Soap Sister said...

I would say "Native Princess" or "Desert Princess" 'cause I think that's what I would feel like wearing it! :) ~Becky

Jen said...

New Mexican Splendor

productsoftheday at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

'Arroyo' because it's beauty is like a flash flooded creek bed in the desert.

EmKatCreations on etsy or
EmKat_Creations at hotmail dot com

Altered Beauty said...

Hi there! Here are my ideas!
Zuni Preistess
Ithica
Desert Rain
I just visited your shop, you have beautiful work! Good luck finding a name :-)
alteredbeauty@live.com