Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today's Soap Pot

Today I am doing 2 soap pots. One is a goat milk soap with a lavender EO blend. I haven't made the blend yet. I think something like lavender, cedarwood/or spruce needle, and clove bud. The second soap pot is beer soap. This time I'm using Sam Adams Black Lager. Tempted to scent it, but the only manly man scent I have is a Bay Rum FO.

I'm expecting a shipment of herbs today. I'll be doing some infusions next week. I need to make a desert soap, because tourists will be filing into Tucson soon. Some of the herbs I have coming are chaparral, bay leaves, chamomile, rosemary, chia, and patchouli leaves. I already have plenty of sage, so I think I can make a nice desert soap with the chaparral, sage, and rosemary. Add some agave nectar, aloe vera juice, jojoba oil. Doesn't that all just scream Sonoran Desert !!!

1 comment:

yellowfish said...

that desert soap sounds fantastic!