Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Brothers Big Sisters Craft Show, and the RVFM

I know, I've been MIA for a week or so. All the reports I have heard about the amount of traffic that comes through the BBBS Craft Show had me running around here beforehand making sure I had plenty of soap ready for the three hectic days. Plus Ray was still doing our regular farmers market, so I had to make sure I was ready for that, too!

The BBBS show started very slowly. Friday had very little attendance. It had all the vendors a bit nervous. Fortunately, things picked up for Saturday and Sunday. Not as much traffic as previous years, according to other vendors who have been doing this show for a while, but still, a satisfying show. I hope I made a few new customers, and a few new friends!

The best seller was my Orange & Clove with Shea Butter. I completely sold out! Fortunately I have another batch on the curing rack, which will be ready for this coming weekend.

Saturday morning, Ray dropped me off at the show, and he brought soap and jewelry to the Rincon Valley Farmers Market, our regular Saturday market. He had a pretty good day, and even sold my 3-strand green turquoise necklace! He always manages to sell jewelry on days he does the market without me. Go figure! :)

3 strand green turquoise necklace, turquoise from the Kingman Mine

No comments: