Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've Been Blogged !!!

In a good way! :)

Karley is one of my Etsy customers. She used to make soap herself, but now she concentrates on her own line of facial care products. She thinks my soaps are the cats meow, and I always love selling soap to her because she always gives me wonderful feedback! So good for my ego! :)

The Chic & Green Blog

Her blog is full of great information about natural skin care help and hints. She gives recipes for natural skin care such as Soy Yogurt Cleanser for the Face and how to achieve beautiful skin on the cheap in her blog article called Beauty on the Cheap ... and gorgeous results.

Her Etsy shop is

KZM Facial Care Boutique

She is running a promo right now ... be her 100th sale, and receive a bonus.

Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Karley!

3 comments:

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

Thanks for the mention, Nancy!

Your soaps ARE the cat's meow (or the dog's bark if you're a dog lover like me, LOL). As long as you make soaps, I will open my mouth and tell the world how awesome they are!

Karley

Cherry Lane Jane said...

How sweet of the two of you to boast each other! friends rock!

My 7th Heaven said...

Neat soaps! Great blog :)
Hugs,
Anastasia
mattscraftywife.etsy.com