Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pearls

I did a little bit of jewelry making. A 3 strand pearl necklace.


I love making these simple multi strand pearl necklaces. They always come out so nice, looking so classic. The pearls are all 7mm, a nice creamy white.

The clasp is all sterling silver, a good sturdy J hook. I keep thinking how pretty this would look on a bride with her hair up to show off the sterling silver.


Lately on my necklaces I have been using sterling silver wire guards when I add the wire to the clasp, which help protect the beading wire and, I think, add a nice finished look. They are a little fussy to work with, but well worth it.

I spaced the strands 2 inches apart. Makes a very nice drape. The smallest strand is 17 inches including the clasp. The longest strand is 21 inches.


This necklace is listed in my Etsy jewelry shop.

3 Strand Pearl Necklace

1 comment:

Retail Pharma said...

Pratha Naturals Sea Waves With Lime Handmade Soap Perfectly blended beauty treatment for the skin which is highly exposed throughout the day and the skin involved in high physical activity.