Thursday, February 10, 2011

From stash to jewelry

I've already made a few things from my Gem Show stash beads. Wanna see?? :) I had to dive right into the blue agate. I must have summer on the brain.



A necklace, bracelet, and 3 pairs of earrings (1 pair already sold, and is currently on their way to St. Louis!). I mixed the agate with some aquamarine, just nice seashore colors!

The necklace is really fun, maybe I should have named it Bam Bam, or The Wilma Flintstone Cruise Wear :-D



The bracelet is pretty, doesn't include any of the "plumper" sized beads so it's comfy to wear. The only thing is, I think the extension is too long, but I'll leave it as is for now, when it sells I'll let the buyer decide if they want it shortened.



And 3 pairs of earrings. The earrings with the "plumper" sized beads are the ones that sold already. :)



AND I have already finished a necklace using some of the Red Creek Jasper. No pics yet. I mixed one of the 5 piece sets with a little bit of turquoise. yumma yumma, it's gorgeous! I'll take pics later and post.

AND I completed and listed a 3 strand amethyst bracelet I was working on before I went to the gem show. For all you February babes out there, this is a nice one!

2 comments:

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

Lovely! The earrings are especially gorgeous!!!

Aunt Nancy said...

Oh, Karley, I was JUST reading YOUR blog!! :-D Your Feb. giveaway looks fantastic!