I have been playing with a new program that I bought to make my labels with, since we switched to a Mac and the program I was using will not run on a Mac. The program is Swift Publisher 2. And yesterday, after searching the net for a few hours to find a program to help me make web banners, I realized I can use Swift Publisher for that, too! Yey! So here's a new banner I made for my Etsy shop.
Now, I don't usually go in for pinks and purples. But Ray hung a huge flower pot of pink and purple petunias right outside the window, and that is what I have been looking at for the last month or so. Plus, he hung a hummingbird feeder right under neath it, so now I get to look at lovely pink and purple petunias and beautiful little hummingbirds! :)
I haven't decided yet whether or not this banner is a keeper. I think I should swap out the pics of the flowers with pics of some soaps. We'll see.
I've also been changing my labels. The ones I have been using are not very consistent in their looks. So I've designed a template that I will use for each soap, and just change the color and, of course, the name and ingredients. Here's an example :
That's a sheet of labels. They look very pretty wrapped around the soaps. This is the only pic I have right now of a soap and the new label
So this is what I have been spending my time on lately.