Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nilus Leclerc 36" 4 Harness Floor Loom - For Sale



**** NOTE: Edited on 11/7/10 - The loom has been sold!! It will be making it's way to Silver City, New Mexico, on Nov. 21. :)

*** NOTE: Edited on 11/3/10 - The price of the loom and accessories has been reduced to $600 !!!

** NOTE: Edited On 10/01/10 - I reduced the price of the loom and accessories to $700! However, the yarn is no longer available!

This is a loom I have had for over 30 years. I have woven many a beautiful project on this loom, and it has served me well! But since I have not done any weaving in almost 10 years, it's time to let it go.

I am selling this loom, and all the accessories, including a boat load of wool yarn, for $900. This needs to be fairly local (Tucson, Phoenix area), no shipping. We can deliver for the cost of gas money, or buyer can pick up.

This is a Nilus Leclerc 36" 4 harness jack type floor loom. It's perfect for limited room as it can easily be folded up and stored, even with a warp on it. It's made out of beautiful hard maple.

Click on any image to enlarge.





A warping board, made out of pine




An extra reed, raddle, lease sticks



Shuttles, bobbins, bobbin winder, sleying hooks, etc














*** Edited on 10/01/10 - the yarn is no longer available!

And about a ton of yarn. Most of this yarn I got from Barlett Yarns in Harmony, Maine. It is beautiful wool !!!















Contact me with any inquiries!!

nan@auntnancyssoap.com



No comments: