Sunday, February 21, 2010

New listings!

A couple of new soap listings on my website this week.

The first one is a new blend for me. This one I call Green Fields. It's a blend of clary sage, lemon, and lavender essential oils, and is colored a lovely green with French green clay. It smells wonderful!



The next three are blends and fragrances I have done before, and have been popular sellers. The first of these is Island Coconut. This is scented with fragrance oil, and is so intoxicating! At the farmers market, it would bring some folks right to their knees!



Energize Me! This is a great soap for your early morning shower. A blend of spruce needle, orange, black pepper, May Chang, and patchouli essential oils will convince you it is indeed time to Wake Up!



And last, but not least, Creamy Peppermint with Chocolate Swirl. Scented with pure peppermint essential oil, and swirled with organic cocoa powder. With a little bit of goat milk to make it extra creamy.



All of these great handmade soaps can be found on my website:

Aunt Nancy's Handmade Soap

Or in my Etsy shop

Aunt Nancy's Etsy Shop

No comments: