Monday, December 29, 2008

Cigar Box Purses by Bad Girl Beads

Once again, I have been neglecting my blog!! tsk tsk!

I hope everybody had a cheery Christmas, and I hope everybody has a safe and fun New Years Eve and a prosperous New Year.

Farmers Market
-------------------

Our Farmers Market was not open this past weekend, but will be open this coming Saturday (Jan. 3).

Ray took his camera with him the weekend before Christmas and got a few good vendor shots. Here are some cigar box purses, made by Amy Snow of Bad Girl Beads. They run in price around $80-100, and are really fun! (HINT: Click on the photos for a larger view)





1 comment:

Lindy said...

Amy Snow: Trying to make contact with you; and don't want to travel out to Rincon Farmer's Market to pickup my order unless you have it ready. You have my #; Kindly Call Me Soon and Let Me Know.
LINDY M. ELIAS